Monday, January 21, 2008

post no 3




Well ,time has been running away from me lately , so thought I had better log in before those mists completely blocked out my mind.
Was able to just assist Digger who was having trouble accessing a site in Blogland , yes , that's right , me , the dumbdumb technological person could help!! Miracles can and do occur in Blogland !!

Have just had a look at some of the entries posted by other libraries and some of the photos are great .
Loved the photo of the older lady helping the child as they are both engrossed in what they are doing and shows how Libraries work across the generations.
The second photo is of a library building and I think it's quaint and much nicer to look at than some of ours , but maybe we are better resourced.
Technology is a weird and wonderful thing when you are able to browse through information and then transfer photos across and post them to your blog.
I am feeling quite proud!


No comments: